Welcome to Year 5 Deer
Swimming every Monday morning.
Please remember to bring:
- Swimwear (shorts that have been designed for swimming for boys and full swimsuit for girls)
- No earrings as they are not allowed in the pool.
- A Snack for afterwards as the children can be very tired.
Year 5 Homework.
During music, we have been practising playing our Ocarinas. As a class, we have performed 'Twinkle, twinkle little star' and practised our singing and dancing on Go-Noodle to Justin Timberlake 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
This term we have been leaning lots of interesting facts about the Anglo-Saxons.
Some of the questions we have been finding the answers to, include:
- Where did they come from?
- What did they eat?
- How did they live?
- Who did they worship?
- Why did they come to Britain?
- What artwork did they make?
- What type of properties did they live in?
In literacy, we have also been writing a diary from the perspective of an Anglo-Saxon.