At Ingrow Primary we aim to:
- Provide a secure, stimulating, caring and happy environment where learning takes place.
- Encourage high standards of behaviour; promote self-esteem and self-confidence so that children develop a sense of direction, shared values and respect for each other.
- Develop an exciting and inclusive curriculum, which sets high expectations and standards through which all children can reach potential.
- Encourage children to empathise and understand people of all abilities, physical needs, backgrounds, cultures and gender.
- Work closely with parents and carers to enhance the educational and social opportunities available to children at school.