Parents Consultation Feedback 2016
22nd November 2016
Once again our annual parental consultation day was a great success, almost every family in school attended on the day. Some families have made alternative appointments to meet with class teachers, which means that the final attendance will be 100%. We are thrilled with this response which demonstrates how dedicated both parents, children and staff are to improving learning at Ingrow.
We had lots of positive feedback and would like to take this opportunity to share it with you. A summary of the questionnaire is printed overleaf (in percentages).
Here are some of the comments that you made:
- I think this school is doing very well to support the development of my children.
- The teachers are very approachable and they took the time to discuss everything about my children.
- Staff are very friendly and easy to talk to about any issue.
- Staff are welcoming and friendly and very approachable
- My child feels safe at this school. I wish they had started here in their Reception year.
- I think Ingrow is brilliant.
- I always find I can talk to anyone about my child and any concerns are dealt with.
- This is a great school and my child loves coming to school and he is learning lots and making good progress.
- My child has settled in very well into her new class and the teacher is very welcoming and easy to talk to.
- I am very happy about my child’s progress and the teachers do a great job to support him.
- I think all of the teachers are good at keeping my child safe and supporting his development. Thank you so much for doing so well.
- My child is really making progress at school and I am very happy with his education.
- The teachers and assistants have been very supportive and my child enjoys school.
As we’re sure you will agree your feedback was extremely positive and we were thrilled to read your comments.
We share one parent’s concern raised about the lack of a lollipop crossing patrol outside school. We are working with the Local Authority to remedy this issue and we will keep you up to date with any new developments.
We are always trying to improve and will now be exploring ways that we can involve more of you in parent learning activities. We are confident that by working in partnership we will continue to improve our learning community at Ingrow.
Mrs A Campbell Mrs A Vinnicombe
Head of School Strategic Leader of the Federation