Welcome to Bats!
For the first topic in maths we will be looking at place
The novel that we will be reading first is Charlotte's Web.
Living things and their habitats.
World Wide Learning;
Express yourself - this topic explores the children's individuality, like their fingerprint!
Please can all homework be handed in every Friday, children may need some support at home in order to complete their homework. If there are any issues with completing the work then please come and speak to me as soon as possible and I will help in any way that I can. Thank you.
- Swimming - every Monday (children are allowed to bring a healthy snack for after swimming if they wish),
- Library - we visit the library every Tuesday afternoon,
- PE- every Wednesday, please ensure that your child brings their PE kit with them,
- Homework - will usually be given out every Friday and will be due in the Friday after. Spellings are expected to be practised as often as possible (15 consecutive words each time). The spelling test, which will be in chunks of 15 words, will be conducted on a Friday,
- Reading at home - please can you listen to your child read as often as you can, it will help with their learning a great deal.